On Monday, I made my fourth appearance on the world-renowned Hockeenight podcast. My most recent appearance, alongside PPP, was well-received. While we'd hoped to appear together again, this time I ended up going solo due to an unfortunate incident involving PPP being superkicked through a plate glass window.
Topics covered included:
- Vesa Toskala: merely bad, or historically bad?
- The absolute worst case scenario for the Leafs/Ducks trade (spoiler: there isn't one)
- Why the Dion Phaneuf deal is far riskier, but still a good trade
- The Cam Barker trade, and whether the Hawks will need to make more cap moves
- Olympic men's hockey discussion and predictions
- The opening ceremonies in Vancouver, and what may have really caused that torch malfunction
- Somebody may or may not have made a horribly inappropriate Olympics joke
- The entire podcast getting sidetracked after I receive an unexpected e-mail from Bif Naked
Can't get enough moustache jokes? You can find the rest of my appearances here.