a pre-podcast publicity photo
Topics covered included:
- Kyle Wellwood is fat
- Whether a bear could beat a man in a hot dog eating contest
- The recent Leafs/Hawks draft pick swap
- Leafs Abomi-Nation, and why it will be terrible.
- No, seriously, Kyle Wellwood is fat.
- Jonas Gustavsson conspiracy theories
- Suggested tourism slogans for Hamilton
- Why Team USA is going to finish 12th at the Olympics
- Chat heckling from Bitter Leaf Fan and Odin Mercer
- Todd Gill: Awesome, or super-awesome?
- No, we don't care if you want to cover serious hockey topics, PPP and I are just going to keep talking about how Kyle Wellwood is fat.
- And a hilarious observation about the Gartner-for-Anderson trade...
(Side note: Yes, PPP really is on the podcast. He doesn't say anything for the first 20 minutes, but he's there. He's just building the dramatic tension.)
A few other things:
- I was invited to participate in the DC Cheap Seats' hockey survey. You can read my answers here.
- This is a few weeks old, but I also had an entry in Puck Daddy's Five Reasons I Love Hockey series. And if you're thinking that I used the opportunity to go on about Wendel Clark and Kerry Fraser, you would be right.