I'll be liveblogging tonight's game between the Leafs and Senators over at TheScore.com. Join me, won't you?
Please feel free to jump in, as we discover the answer to questions such as:
- With Jonas Gustavsson getting the start, will the Senators concede the game prior to introductions or wait until the opening faceoff?
- Just how depressed will I get when the Monster gives up the opening goal on a 50-foot floater 30 seconds in?
- Will Chris Neil get his face caved in by:
a.) Colton Orr
b.) Jay Rosehill
c.) Colton Orr and Jay Rosehill; or
d.) nobody because this will be one of those games where he mysteriously decides his job is to be an "agitator" instead.
- Will Mikhail Grabovski and Jason Spezza finally play a full shift together and create the fabled Perpetual Neutral Zone Turnover Machine?
- Wasn't all of this way more fun when Pat Quinn was still alive?
After all, you know how much I love the Battle of Ontario...