Remember that post yesterday about how the Senators should come up with their own traditions?
Yeah, turns out I was wrong. The Ottawa Senators should never, ever try to be creative. Never.
This is from last night.
I can't figure out what I like best:
- The "WTF" look on the players' faces at the very beginning
- The way his mic keeps cutting out
- His helmet almost falling off a minute in
- The Penguins/refs coming out towards the end, causing the crowd to boo right when he's hitting the "rise up" climax
- His speech being taped to the inside of his shield